Forever Young

About me
Friday 29 June 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Hey watsup guys :D Haha , okay i just wanna share a little bit about me . Hmmm just call me Mila , 14 and Smk Puteri Seremban . Haha , okay i'm really proud of my school (Y) I was born on 28 April 1998 . I'm a babbler , cheerful and little crazy . You should never tempt me with choclate or else i'll kick you :D HAHA . Stay Seremban . Brr -,- No need to ask where is my housing estate lah bro . Lempang nak ? Haha , okay aku suka gila hang with my friends , siblings and cousins but not really with my parents . Arghhhhh , OMG my movement is restricted ! Hahaha , i love to cry cry cry and cry (Y) okay it's kinda weird rite ? I was born this way , brrr so what . I like a more upbeat and ouhgoshh i hate jiwang person -,-' HAHAHAHA , okay Mila menganjing . Watever , sorry sometimes my sentences just like rempitz . HAHAHAHA . Hmm , i just wanna tell you that my heart belongs to Capital F H :) Haha , crush aku lah gila -,-'
anddddddddddddd tak lupa jugak anak-anak lanun aku ni . Guys ! I'm very grateful to have them in my life :') I lovee my bitch :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . Eehh dah apahal aku speaking ni ? Kay aku tahu BI aku dapat 70 lebih je . B je pun -,-

                 Hey that's me :)


  
                  Aku sayang gila dekat dyeorang :D


Kitorang tarzan kelas (Y)


                                               
                          Sehari dyeorang tak kacau aku tak sah agak ehh :D

caklempong team :D


Omegarian girls yang suka cucuk aku -,-'

With my tiang :D


Akibat kami bohsannnnn :D HAHA



Budak tigaorang ni dugong kitorang :D HAHA



Korang takde life aku sunyi :'D






Thanks for reading :)




Older Post


// Forever Young-One Direction